To join one of the MES National Online Game Venues, choose the option that applies to you and follow the steps below it. You can find ST addresses listed under the ST Info page on this site.
To Proxy to a MES Online Venue :
- Send an email to the appropriate MES Online VST and your VST stating your intent to proxy to the venues.
- Attach your character sheet to the email.
- See the appropriate VSS for additional information that may be needed with a proxy.
To Attend a MES Online Game:
- Send an email to the appropriate MES Online VST and your Direct VST stating your intent to attend an upcoming game.
- Attach your character sheet to the email
- Emails should be sent at least 48 hours prior to game to assist in expediting check in. If you want to attend and are unsure if you will be able to, send your information and sheet anyway. If you do not make the game, it’s as though you never arrived in our venue location.
- See the appropriate VSS for additional information that may be needed with your email.
If you are a US member: (New PCs)
- You may create your PC attached to directly to the appropriate MES National Online Game VSS with Low Approval.
- Email the VST for that venue to discuss your character and any requirements they may have for creation.
If you are a US member: (Existing PCs)
- Send an email to the MES National Online Game VST, your current VST and the NST requesting permission for the transfer.
- Once the transfer is approved by all three, move your PC to the VSS.
If you are a member of another affiliate:
- Check what your affiliate’s rules are for transferring to the US.
- You will likely still need permission emails from the VST, DST, and RST. You may also need one from the NST.
- This is pending confirmation from the US NST.